Adult Membership Packages
We have a variety of prices to suit you. choose a package or select an individual class.
MCMA JOINING & REGISTRATION FEE £65.00
Includes uniform for most classes
Unlimited Classes: £150.00 per month
Personal one-to-one sessions are tailored to the individual’s specific goals. It can massively improve and fast track individuals to achieve their goals and increase their skills, fitness and conditioning levels.
Kids & Juniors Membership Packages
Krav Maga / Self Defence / Muay Thai / Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
PERSONAL TRAINING, COACHING & DEVELOPMENT
Including FREE Health, Fitness & Nutritional Consultation – 30 mins (PT to meet with Client and discuss important goals and health and fitness requirements)
Membership Terms & Conditions:
1. Memberships cannot be adjusted or altered. Any lessons that have not been attended due to personal circumstances cannot be used or ‘made up for’ in future months for any missed lessons. The monthly membership allows and activates lessons for each specific month and only for that month which lessons have been assigned.
2. Members can request a short term suspension of no less that one full month on their membership and up to 3 separate times per annum which allows members to continue their registration and their membership will still remain active without being cancelled completely.
3. A monthly charge is applied if you suspend your membership. Your membership can be on suspension for a maximum of 3 months after which your membership will automatically be un-suspended and will revert to your monthly rate.
4. Full cancellation will result in the joining / registration fee being charged if and when you wish to return to training lessons.
Direct Debit Fees and Charges
1. The Joining Fee and first month’s membership fees are collected from you by Direct Debit approximately 5 working days from your membership application date. Joining fees are applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new membership and direct debit agreement and entitle the member to an MCMA team training shirt upon joining.
2. Membership payments are taken on the 1st of each month and subsequent months. If you have joined passed this date we can set your first month’s membership payment to be taken on the 15th of that first month to allow your membership to be activated. If you are too late in the month to set up a membership we can simply set your membership for the 1st of the following month, and pay per lesson bookings can be made via our online booking system.
3. If you are looking to upgrade your membership there are no additional costs to do so.
4. Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
5. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
6. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
Increase to Membership Fees:
From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.